Through the generosity of our sponsors, the AIB-SE Executive Board is pleased to offer a limited number of travel stipends for students and scholars from select regions to assist with expenses related to attending the AIB US Southeast Annual Conference.
Stipend awards range from $250-$500.
Applicants for financial support must 1) have a paper accepted for presentation at the conference, and 2) fit one of the following categories:
- Doctoral Students (who plan to attend the Doctoral Consortium)
- Undergraduate/Master’s Students
- Area Scholar Fellowships (low-income/under-represented country)
Application Process – Deadline August 31, 2018
To apply, email the following items to the AIB-SE Executive Board at firstname.lastname@example.org :
- a one-page letter of application for funds detailing your need and including your full contact information, and institutional affiliation.
- a one-page bio or resume
Include the appropriate subject line:
– DOCTORAL STUDENT TRAVEL STIPEND APPLICATION
– UG/Masters STUDENT TRAVEL STIPEND APPLICATION
– AREA SCHOLAR FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION
Note: All student recipients are expected to assist conference organizers for up to ten hours during the conference with various logistical tasks.