MULTI-LEVEL MODELING RESEARCH METHODS WORKSHOP (limited space available)
– Date: Thursday Oct. 17, 13:30-16:00
– Leader: Dina Krasikova, University of Texas – San Antonio
– Cost: FREE to AIB-SE academic conference registrants.
Reserve your seat for the workshop at: *RESERVE MY SEAT AT THE WORKSHOP*
Research questions often span levels of organizational hierarchy and therefore require multilevel modeling that takes into account the hierarchical structure of the data collected from lower-level units (e.g., firms) nested within higher-level units (e.g., countries).
This workshop introduces multilevel modeling with the focus on:
- when multilevel modeling should be used instead of its single-level alternatives,
- types of research questions that can be answered using multilevel modeling, and
- steps involved in collecting and analyzing multilevel data.
- Illustrative examples with sample syntax and output will be provided.
About the workshop leader, Dina Krasikova: https://business.utsa.edu/faculty/dina-krasikova/